The Rum Runner is a family owned bar that has been local favorite since 1988.
There are three Rum Runner Locations:
- 1801 East Tropicana Avenue
- 6658 Boulder Hwy.
- 3050 E Desert Inn Rd, #130
All three locations welcome league teams. Current leagues include APA, BCA, Southern Nevada Nine Ball, and TAP.
Rum Runner Tropicana has 7 pool tables (5 Diamond Tables) and is home to the "Andy Mercer Memorial Pool Tournament" which draws some of the best pool players in the country and "The Doc Hill Memorial Tournament" which is for local B players.
Rum Runner Desert Inn has two pool tables and 5 steel tip dartboards. We sponsor dart teams and have dart tournaments every Friday Night. Grumpy\'s is also a full service dart shop located inside the Rum Runner Desert Inn.
Meet the Rum Runner Crew:
- Captain: Geno Hill - Originally from Tomah, WI. Geno purchased the Rum Runner in 1988 but never lost site of his Wisconsin roots. He has made Rum Runner a local favorite for the over 30 years.
- First Mate: Gordie - Geno's brother and the manager of Operations. Founder of the Glenn Hill Memorial Golf Tournament.
- Second Mates - Jim and Susie manage the Boulder Rum Runner with Susie managing the bar and Jimmy in charge of the food operations.